Friday, May 13, 2011

Bummin' and Runnin'

Today I didn't do anything but make breakfast and watch several movies until 6 o'clock in the evening.
So I decided to run 3.3 miles. It felt so good.
Now I'm back and mourning the fact that I've been home for 2 weeks and have worked two shifts. Job search has been so unsuccessful it's ridiculous. However, it may be looking up soon. I've got an interview on Monday.

Here's the thing: Virginia Beach is one of the biggest cities in Virginia with a huge tourist economy and probably one million restaurants and I can't find a freaking job. It's disheartening. At least I've been able to beach it up, and do a bunch of reading in my down time.

A little over halfway through Cold Mountain at this point, and it's legit. I recommend it.
Now it's time for an ab-workout. And Katie's coming over. Tonight is my last night of freedom before my parents come back tomorrow from Myrtle Beach. But I'm glad; I've been a regular housewife, running this house on my own this whole week.

More art will come soon, and sometime I will get to posting pictures of my last mosaic and the painting I did for my mom.

song of the day: The Gambler-Fun.

1 comment:

  1. The Gambler!! yeah!
    that's my song of the day too!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors