Monday, May 16, 2011

I Want to Travel the World

I could be a trekking guide, crew on a yacht, a travel photographer, a teacher of English as a second language, a straight writer for National Geographic or Surfing Magazine, or just anything.
Seriously I feel like there are so many options no one thinks about.
Just imagine me cruising on a yacht, just being the cook or something while I make headway across the Atlantic, down the African Coasts, into Asia, and through the Pacific, just going CRAZY!

I'm in a career crisis. Screw Art History careers. I love learning about it, but what the heck am I gonna do after I get my Master's in Art History.
Suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I have suggestions!
    AT
    Photography/ESL
    just plain traverse the world, ya know
    who knows!? Wing it!
    -CCW (CF)

    ReplyDelete

Contributors