Sunday, July 31, 2011

Back from the Outer Banks Again

Just got back from the annual Outer Banks vacay in Kill Devil Hills, NC. Best. Week. Of. The. Year. Hands. Down.

I thought I was going to be sick I was so sad I had to leave, and now it's so over, and I have exactly two weeks until I am back at school, performing RA duties. Kill me now!
Summer came and went faster than ever before definitely. I don't want to go back, no no noooo

Sam and I just wrote out a menu for our restaurant, gonna be baller and it's gonna happen, who WOULDN'T want to eat what we have in store? No one! Anything your hungry heart could desire.
And even besides that I have so many plans, the road trip planning is budding and so many other ideas for next summer and beyond. A year in Europe after that maybe? I can't even deal with that, but how stokular?

My life is in shambles, and so good at the same time.

Song of the day: Go Your Own Way- Fleetwood Mac. haha, just kidding
Knee Deep-Zac Brown Band

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors