Monday, June 27, 2011

Dude, Crap, iPhone?

I have an upgrade coming soon from Verizon, and I am very tempted to get an iPhone with it. Yes it's still 200 dollars, but...it's awesome. The desire is becoming too strong to overcome. I'm scared for myself.

In other news, I did Zumba today, and went crazy, and had a lot of fun. It was great. A woman said I was hilarious. bam.
Becca's coming over soon.
I kinda want to read Order of the Phoenix and not deal with people, but I'm excited to see her, because it's been a while.
Virginia comes tomorrow! And I don't work til Friday! Woo! but at the same time, booo because I need hours.
I'm going to apply at a dog kennel/groomer right near me, because they have a sign out saying they need a bather. The money might be good? We'll see if they hire me. They probably won't. but I like to be negative about this sort of thing, so we'll see.

Also: Chicago in the fall? badabingbadaBOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors