Friday, June 10, 2011

Presto, Pesto

Our herb garden has been taunting me, I want to make a lot of things with fresh herbs.
Tonight I think I'll make pesto, for the fam.
http://www.readymade.com/blog/food-and-entertaining/2011/06/09/polenta_fries_without_the_deep_fry

I also have an urge to shop. These come infrequently for me, but they do come, and so all I really want to do today is go to the mall with my momma and get clothes. But that isn't happening since I must work again, (p.s. I've been riding my bike everywhere, commuting to work, riding to church and the beach, and going on pleasure rides, saving money on gas and getting muscles, hopefully.) and then I'm going to have a Zombie movie night with some friends. Thrilling (?) I'm in it just for the society.

I finished Jane Eyre by the way (Dear Everyone, Read it!) and now I'm reading Little Women, I'm scared it won't be quite as exciting or drawing as Jane was, and from the first 50 pages, I already know it isn't (at least not for me) but hopefully it will be a good read.
Then...I may have to do the Harry Potter Series again, in anticipation of July 15 when Deathly Hallows Part 2 comes out. Yikes!

 Song for the day: Brand New Key- Melanie Safka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors