Sunday, September 4, 2011

Onto Week 2.

This was my last first week of undergraduate! (haha)
...if I graduate that is.
But hopefully I will.
I need to do grad school applications! Craaaap.

Life is crazy; I just got back from CCM council retreat where I was tubing on a lake all yesterday, and somehow that made my back soo sore so now I feel similar to how I imagine an elderly person feeling.
I'm also planning a spring break trip, and trying to find anyone who is interested on going with me. I want to do something epic and intense, a college spring break like the ones you always hear about in the movies and stuff. I've been looking into the Dominican Republic and that sorta thing; the more affordable tropical destinations.

Song of the Day:
"To Try for the Sun" Donovan Leitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors