Monday, August 15, 2011

Back 2 Sk00l

I arrived at the University of Mary Washington yesterday at around 1230ish, and am finally all unpacked, I just have to organize some things. I've had two packed days or RA stuff already, and this is just the beginning. The day isn't over yet, right now I'm starting to work on the door dec(oration)s for my residents.
I can't believe this is real. I can't believe summer is actually over. Sam and Katie were at the beach today? Don't tell me that's allowed without me.
But I have just been going buck here, and I don't think anyone knows how to handle my craziness. Usually I tone it down when I first meet people, but I just can't hold back anymore. Plus it was hard to hold back when I was working with an hour and a half of sleep. I started packing for school at 430 in the morning when I had to leave by 9 on Sunday, and go to mass at 730. Who's smart? Me.
But I don't regret it. I had an awesome last night hanging out with Sam and Katie. They made me an early birthday cake which was delishhhhh, we beached it, we made homemade veggie burgers, we chilled, we jumped off the loading dock at 61st street, and so much else that was just hilarious and awesome.

I've been thinking about getting my facebook back, not because I want it, but because I want to be in contact with people that I won't be seeing, that I had to leave back in VB. But I feel like this would be the worst time to get it back, when I'm about to be so busy with school and everything. It's so distracting, which is why I deleted it in the first place. We'll see.

Song of the Day: Stir it Up- Bob Marley. Because it was my HR's ringtone. embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors