Thursday, December 13, 2012

FOUND (old post): 27 Days?

Oh no, oh no no no no no.
Summer? Don't leave. Yes, yes, I know, Mary Washington, this year is going to be great, with great roommates, a great new apartment, and all that great college independence and fun, buttttt I don't want to leave summer yet.

I have less than a month, and still so much I want to do.
Life's been sick. Literally just beach and work.
Tomorrow morning I leave for Kill Devil Hills for a week and it's going to be glory.


(As I was searching for posts that seem to have gone missing from this summer's bike trip, I found this little guy in my drafts. It's from summer 2010, before my sophomore year! Haha, thought I would post it since it never made it to the limelight. Even though it really doesn't say anything of importance, it's funny to read from over two years ago. I do still love summer and the beach and I still don't want time to leave. And the Outer Banks is always one of the best times of the year. I can't believe how much has happened since this post though. I've had two summers --one pretty much the same as the one I was wrapping up when I wrote this post--, had my first boyfriend, gone back to life with no relationship, torn my ACL for the second time, done two more years at Mary Wash, graduated from Mary Wash, ridden my bike across the US of A, moved to Scotland, started grad school, and so much in between.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors