Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Craisins are Amazin'z

I love craisins. They've possibly been added to my list of top 10 favorite snack foods. (Stay tuned for the reveal of that list)
I can't wait for the next time I get to eat a fish taco.
I'm already thinking about next Lent, and the things I can do. I know I am probably way jumping the gun.
I have a lot of goals for this summer, and I hope that they come to fruition.
Volleyball tournament this weekend.

here's a completely unfinished poem. about mosaicing. I don't like the state it's in, but I don't want to look at it anymore for now. and it also just chops off at the end, completely with no ending. here you go:

Tessellation
My thumb swells from a hammer’s fall,
Toughened flesh between metal.
The stone crumbled and chipped,
breaking the mold from a desired square.
A pile of cubes strewn across the table
lays recklessly in color groups,
ready for peculiar placement,
lined in consecutive rows,
swirling in a parade of unfinished pattern.

The picture is only half done
And the labor is grueling
but each pixel adds to the puzzle
of the segmented artwork
following ancient traditions with modern

1 comment:

  1. that means the Craisin Fairy must have come!!!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors