Sunday, April 24, 2011

Don't Worry Baby

Listening to Beach Boys and studying for finals: "Everything will turn out alright." Especially because:

He is Risen!
Happy Easter, everyone! Woo!

We can finally eat again and everything. Cool stuff, I can't believe it's already Easter; this year is flying by, and finals commence tomorrow! Wow--Hellloooo Summer.

In 6 days, I'll be back home, job hunting and basking in the glory of the summer sun. Summer makes me feel alright, as in, all is right.
My skin turns brown, my hair turns white, I never have to shower, I'm always in the ocean and the sand, I make money, I get to read so much, I can wear dresses or shorts everyday, and there's practically no stress. Pure love. I'm stoked.
Just 5 days, one mosaic, and four written exams left until VB freedom.
However, I will miss things. Well, people. My CCM friends, my roommates, Jean Ann Dabb, and Brian. But I'll see them. Except Jean Ann...lame.

But think, this is my last summer as an undergraduate college student. That sounds like fantasy; I don't believe it. Four months of summer approximately, then another 9ish months of college which will FLY by, and then I GRADUATE, on May 12 of 2012, as a 20-year-old.
I'll leave the comments on this one open to people's advice on what I should do with my life...Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors