Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's All Coming to a Close

It's finally hitting me that this year is over. I still have one more final, but everyone else seems to be done. Catherine has already left the apartment, and Mary Beth is in the midst of moving out. It's definitely bittersweet. I'm stoked for summer, but I know I'll never live with these girls again, and I'm sure next year will be very different.
But, wow, I am SUPER stoked for the ocean.

I have a major list of things I want to read this summer: The Princess Bride, Les Miserables, My Left Foot, Cold Mountain, and I still need to read the Last Battle to finish my re-read of the Narnia series. Also, the new Harry Potter trailer was released last night at midnight, and it was so intense. So I want to read that again, too.

This blog will probably serve as a reading update as well as a place to post my latest art projects (last mosaic coming soon)
Time to study for Roman Art. 

1 comment:

  1. bittersweet for sure, It'll be great though i know. Good luck studying!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors