Sunday, April 3, 2011

The World

Full fledge into Lent.
Three weeks until exams.
Less than four weeks until Summer.

Where has time gone, and where will it go?

I've applied for an internship for this summer at the library at the Chrysler Museum. So that would be cool. I know I'll be pretty busy this summer, and have less time for the beach, which pains me. But I need to make money, and save money, because at this point I have so little. Next year I'll have an income with the RA job, so that will be great, and hopefully I'll graduate college with at least a petite wealth to my name.
I'm so excited. for everything.

Going to Baltimore with Brian for the baseball game this week (Wednesday) will be fun. Go Orioles. Baseball season has just commenced, this past week, and Brian is super excited. Watching a couple games with him has been cool. I'm already learning. Ask me to recite the teams of the two leagues, American or National, any division. Go ahead, do it.

Artist statement and paper to write today.


listening to: "at the end of the day"-les miserables--(love this musical. want to see it live so badly.)

1 comment:

  1. You didn't tell me you were going to be an RA next year. Sweet.
    -Zach

    ReplyDelete

Contributors