Monday, April 11, 2011

Workin' for the Weekend

Sunday night gear-up for the week.
The week before the week before finals. (Next Sunday is Palm Sunday!)
I still need to write about 8 more pages of a paper and create a whole new mosaic. (ideas for that: a rendition of Our Lady of Guadalupe. follow up.)
I should also study.

I went hiking at Sky Meadows yesterday with some kids from the CCM plus Father. It was nice, I want to hike so much more. Council selection is this Friday!
It's supposed to get up to like 87-89 degrees in Fredericksburg tomorrow! That's bonkers, I'm going to die.

Poem sketch (I'll do this when I feel like it):
Deep breaths,
full surrender.

Like a child in His arms,
no feet on the ground,
I kick for release,
but find no strength on the floor.
It's only when I'm held
that I can stand anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors