Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 21: Three Weeks

To the tune of "One Week" by Barenaked Ladies (for all those to whom this is not apparent)

It's been..
Three weeks since in Aberdeen,
Cock my head to the side and say, "Really?"
Five days is like all it seems, saying
Gettin' it together, comin' so easy
In my flat, I stay in my room,
I realize that's most my fault, but Jenkins smells, too.
Really hope you're forgivin' me--
was a cruel joke 'bout my flatmate, and I say I'm sorry.

Hold it now and watch my rhyme skills
As I make you get chills
You'll think you're listening to Eminem
I put veggies in my dish, although I like the meat and Swiss
Too poor for sushi
And that is why I'm crying, man.
Just like my 5p when I see dimes
Get caught for fraud crimes
Because I'm using foreign currency,
Annie Lennox got the mad hits
She needed babysits, 'cuz this is where she went to preschool.
Gonna make a break and take a fake
I'd like a stinkin choc'late shake
Or a vanilla, it's the finest of the flavours
Just want ice cream though, cause don't ya'll know
Need my tummy to grow
Cause it's so very cold,
I've thrown away my shaver...

How can I help it if I think it's funny I'm post grad
Growin' up like a champ makes me feel sad
I'm the kind of "quine" who laughs at a funeral
Kilts underwhich there is none
Gimme quite a thrill.
I have a tendency to right my mind in my blog
I have a history of doing silly things

It's been three weeks since in Aberdeen.
Throw my arms in the air
and say "That's crazy."

Hope you appreciate.

Yes, yes three weeks, and isn't that lovely. My midweek weekend has started, I even had a class cancelled today. So I came home and slept for five hours...Normal.
Jenkins has informed me that he's trying to transfer to new housing. We shall see how that goes; honestly I haven't developed full thoughts on what I feel about this, but, I think as long as I get a new flatmate in his place I'd be fine with it.
If I don't, I'll just have to find other places to be a lot so I'm not lonely/ I'll just invite someone to come live with me, the school would never know there was an occupant in the extra bedroom. Anyone not tied down and trying to move to Scotland? Lemme know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors