Friday, July 6, 2012

Like Christmas year round

Montana. Where the smell of evergreens follows me through my ride and reminds me of my favorite holiday constantly. And it's about as cold in July here as it is in december in Virginia. Crazy.
Today was an awesome day of riding. Except Thomas fell. I had a feeling in my bones that something might go awry today, and I stated it in the first stretch before Thomas split to get dirt road-y, while i maintained the normal route. I will have no talk of me jinxing him, my psychic sensibilities may be a curse at times, but it is a burden I must bear. But suriously, I'm psychic..
Anyways we rode 70 some miles again, forgive me for never remembering/inquiring about the exact mileage.
And we're staying at Terry Tignor's house, who hosts cyclists Fo free and is listed on the ACA maps, and she and her husband are from VB! Small world.

And to the small world, I now say a small goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors