Sunday, July 1, 2012

Rock Me, Montana

Like a Wagon WheelRVcampgroundthatcharged40dollarsforgravelforatent,
Rock me Montana, any way you feel-especiallyifthatmeansmeetingSamwhoofferedushisgaragetosleepandshowersandlaundry,
Heyyy Montana rock me.
Rock me, Montana like the wind and the rain (we had both today from all angles)
Rock me Montana like a north bound cycling tour
Heyyyy Montana rock me.

Take what you can from that montage above.
Basically we exited the beautiful Yellowstone yesterday, had many troubles with finding a reasonable place to stay, then scored big with a free stay at Sam's apartment (thanks, Sam!), then got a late start today after I churched it up, and we did a good 70 something mile day to Ennis. It started raining like the last two miles; not too shabby. Annnnnd Montana is all awesome, like, put only the good from Colorado and Wyoming and then add more awesomeness and land and that's Montana.

Pray for warmth as I sleep tonight!

1 comment:

  1. i can trade you about 20 degrees of our hot. actually, you can have it for free.

    Carlita

    ReplyDelete

Contributors