Sunday, May 23, 2010

Beach+Clouds

Equals a sweatshop-esque tie-dye session.

I went to the beach this morning, knowing that it might not be the best day, but I had high-apple-pie-in-the-sky hopes.
They were shattered. but not negatively.
Danielle and I transformed our beach day gone sour into an epic day full of dye, dogs, and doughnuts.

The day isn't over yet, either. Hopefully I'm heading out to get a $2 Skinny Dip creation. Any size I want for only 2 DOLLARS! killuh.

song for this day: don't ask me why-billy joel. "All your choices made you change your mind,
Now your calendar's complete"
danielle-the danielle-the billy joel song choice is for you;) because you're always a woman to me. 





the DELICIOUS frozen yogurt me and mary beth got. for two dollars! (mine's the one on the right)                              

1 comment:

  1. haha oh Abi I had such a fun time watching in confusion as you giggled insanely while milking my bedsheets.

    oooh she takes care of herself! she can tie-dye if she wants! shes ahead of her time!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors