Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hey, this could be fun

Coming to you live from the 757!
"no first of spring, no song to sing, in fact here's just another ordinary day"
(nab that stevie wonder reference!)

Yeah, I have no special reason for starting this blog. It's an early Saturday afternoon like any other here in Virginia Beach, but I'm feeling inspired. I saw Kelly Key's blog for her trip to England and I was like, hey, I want to do that. Not go to England, but start a blog.

Here's my life the past couple days, and even past that, how 'bout since summer has started:
  1. I no longer have wisdom teeth, but I just have holes where they're healing, so I got this cool syringe to squirt water into the holes to get all the food and junk that gets stuck in them. AWESOME!
  2. I am officially a Mary Kay lady, and actually have a facial to get to today in a few hours. If you ever need make up or skin care slash know people who do, you can visit my website at marykay.com/acandler1! or contact me in any way.
  3. I also decided I am gonna go back to work for Coldstone, but the cool deal is that I won't be at the store, I will be posted at kiosks at the oceanfront, so all I have to do is sit there and give out already-scooped ice cream while I read slash soak up the sun on not busy days, but make bank in tips! and get paid the same as at the store. cooool.
  4. I took a legit bike ride with Liana yesterday to the oceanfront. first legit bike ride in.....5 months? needless to say, my butt is a little sore.
  5. I've been hittin' up the beach as much as possible, and it's great. I hope it doesn't end due to all of my employment ventures.
listening to stevie wonder still. song for the day: higher ground.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha i love that i'm part of your blog! my rear def hurt me like probs 2 days later

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the reference!!!
    Just another ordinary day, but I just commented to tell you a certain somethin!!
    You know!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors