Monday, June 7, 2010

Crazy Days, Lazy Haze

So these past two days, and now almost three, have been insane:
I woke up and took a mini road trip to Richmond on Saturday where I spent the day with some awesome hoodlums at Matt Bean's house. Went to bed super late, and got about 3 full hours of sleep before waking up at 6 am to depart for the beach once more.
I arrived in VB around 8 40, got gas, and then went straight to the oceanfront for work, but since I was a little early I took a dip in the ocean to cool down and let time pass. Then, 10 o'clock came and I sat on a stool for about 7 hours before going home to change quickly, get showered, and head over to St. Greg's for 6 o'clock mass.
Upon getting home I ate, and then Becca came over. We watched the MTV movie awards and then went to sleep. Got up at 9 30, and we were at the beach by 10 40.
It was a glorious beach day. The sun was hot, the breeze was strong, and the water was refreshing and fun. We swam almost the whole time.When we weren't swimming we were eating our packed lunch, or talking about wanting to get married slash who we'd pick as bridesmaids, or we were watching "Barry".

Barry is a funny story in itself. But maybe we'll save that for another time. Right now I'm super tired, super overdue on reading HP, and feeling super crazed about things.
Now that you're updated on my life.


song of the day- your love is my drug- ke$ha
HP status- still chapter 14 (unforgivable curses) in the Goblet of Fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors