Thursday, June 3, 2010

To Beanbrother's House We Go!

...hopefully.

So today, I semi got my schedule figured out, and I think I'm going to be able to make it to Richmond on Saturday, (father's approval still pending) which is great! because I was beginning to think it was a lost cause, but now I get to see all my schoolies! and more specifically my ccm-ies. hooo-rah!

Another thing that is pending with my father is permission to study abroad. He says he wants the details, cost, et cetera. I'll get it to him. I want to go abroad, SUPA badly. Even if I don't know where yet.



 And to share a few wise words for the day:
"Nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak."--APWBD

song for the day: alright- darius rucker 
poll for the day: are fedoras socially okay?
HP status: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 9: The Dark Mark








these ladies jogged down the boardwalk and back wearing these ridiculous rollerblades minus the wheels, add a crazy oval spring thing on the bottom!
kids and their fitness fads.






1 comment:

  1. I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE COMING TO BEAN'S! Good work in the rearranging-your-schedule department.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors