Friday, June 8, 2012

It's IMPASSABALE that we could already be in Kansas

The fifth state. And it's great so far; my VB legs can dig this flat land.
The farms are getting HUGE! And so is the farming equipment.
We rode about 60 miles to a church right outside of Walnut, Immanuel Lutheran Church, so we're staying inside for the first time in a while, which will be nice.
I sat out on the front porch for almost an hour and six cars passed. I don't know if there is any road in Virginia Beach that you could watch for an hour and have only six cars pass in the late afternoon.
I replaced my tire in Pittsburg after a quick stop at the bike shop there. So that's good, because da fibers were beginnings ta show. Thomas is my guiding light in these respects.

Pray for tailwinds.

Roadkill count: 452 (I'm doing this for the people, they love it, they eat it right up; it's for the people, the people)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors